How to Connect to Wolverine-WiFi with a Mobile Device
- Find your Wireless Connection settings.
- Android - Settings > Wi-Fi Settings > Select Wolverine-WiFi*
- iPhone/iPad - Settings > Wi-Fi > Select Wolverine-WiFi*
- Open up your web browser, and it will redirect you to the Wireless Registration page.
- After the registration has completed, restart your web browser, and you should be
*Note: Some mobile devices will automatically disconnect the Wi-Fi if it cannot detect
the internet immediately. You may need to reconnect several times or change OS settings
to keep the connection through registration.