How to connect to Wolverine-WiFi for Visitors (MAC)
Make sure you currently have an up-to-date anti-virus program installed before attempting
to connect to Wolverine Wi-Fi.
- Click on the Airport, and select Wolverine-WiFi
- Open a browser, and you should be redirected to a UVU Authentication page. (If you
are not redirected automatically, try navigating to www.uvu.edu in your browser.)
- Click on Visitors Who Need Temporary Internet Access.
- Enter your email, first and last name, Cell phone number, and click Continue.
- Your login credentials will be emailed to you, and will be auto filled in the next
screen. You can use these credentials for other devices for the day.
- Click Login and after a minute you will be connected to the Internet.
This visitor internet access is filtered to meet Federal child protection laws. All
related Social, Gambling and Adult sites are blocked.