The Honors Program at Utah Valley University provides opportunities for students to
realize academic, professional, and human potential. Open to highly motivated students
pursuing any associate or baccalaureate degree, Honors offers small courses with outstanding
faculty featuring innovative classroom approaches, experiential learning, cultural
events, and unique social gatherings.
Students from all majors may pursue an Honors degree. Through Honors, each student
can chart a customized program of study most suited to their post-baccalaureate plans.
- Encourage students to realize intellectual potential through challenging academic
- Prepare students to embark successfully on post-baccalaureate endeavors.
- Foster responsible citizenship through engaging students in enriching cultural activities,
outdoor education, as well as a variety of research and service projects.
- Academic and residential scholarship opportunities for incoming students.
- Priority registration status allowing Honors students and seniors to sign up for classes
- Small class size.
- Uninhibited access to Honors professors.
- Mentoring by Honors faculty and staff.
- Colloquium activities and events for Honors students.
- Access to the Honors Study Commons and Research Lab computers.
- Unique opportunities for undergraduate research.
DISCLAIMER: Please reference the "Housing Disclaimer" page.