Both academic and need-based scholarships are available. The Scholarship Application
is required. Select all scholarships you are interested in under Part 2: Scholarship
You must submit the FAFSA or FAFSA4caster for need-based scholarships.
Award notification will be sent to your myUVU email as soon as you are awarded. Awarding
will be completed by July 1st.
To be eligible for these scholarships, you must be currently admitted to UVU, have
submitted transcript(s) (either High School if just graduated or college if transferred),
and have submitted ACT or SAT scores (if applicable).
- 3.0 GPA Minimum is Required
- Available for New, Transfer, and Continuing students
- Available for both Resident and Nonresident students
- Cannot have a previous Bachelor's degree
Utah Valley University (UVU) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), disability
status, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, or pregnancy-related conditions, citizenship,
genetic information, or other bases protected by applicable law in employment, treatment,
admission, access to educational programs and activities, or other University benefits
- Large corporations, small businesses, families, and individuals donate through the Make A Gift program to allow students the chance to qualify for privately funded scholarship
awards. If you would like to establish a scholarship and take advantage of its benefits,
please contact the Utah Valley University Foundation.
- Students will be considered automatically for all eligible private scholarships by
completing the online application and fulfilling the requirements. If you wish to
be considered for a specific scholarship, please locate the "text box" located within
the comprehensive online scholarship application and enter the title of the scholarship
into the text box. The Private Scholarship List contains a comprehensive list of all established scholarships along with their requirements.
- PLEASE NOTE: The inclusion of a scholarship in the above list does not guarantee funds
are available for the present semester/year.