Emergency Services Certificate Evaluation Request

Emergency Services/Fire Science Transfer Credit Request 

Students who have completed specific certificates within emergency services or fire science can be granted transfer credit.  Students will need to complete and submit the ES/FS Transfer Evaluation Request form via DocuSign.  If you plan to submit an ES/FS Transfer Evaluation Request, please obtain proper documentation such as a copy or image of your earned certificate or certification card to upload and attach to your DocuSign.  In some rare cases, copies of certificates are difficult to obtain.  If this is the case, please upload a word document stating your full name and any previous names, birthday, and date range your certificate could have been awarded.  We will utilize this information in order to effectively research and verify the validity of the certificate through the National Registry or State Certification Database. 

To submit your transfer request please fill out the information below and click Submit.