Campus Connection now has the ability to take and print photographs for your US Passports. After having your photo taken, you will receive two photos printed in compliance with the United States government regulations. At the current time there is no charge for these photos, but this is subject to change.

Want to skip the lines? Book an in-person appointment to have your passport photos taken.

Book an Appointment

What should I wear for my passport photo?

A passport photo must be taken in clothing that is normally worn on a daily basis.

Glasses, hats, and head coverings cannot be worn for the photo.

  • If you cannot remove your glasses for medical reasons, please include a signed note from your doctor with your application.
  • If you wear a hat or head covering for religious purposes, submit a signed statement that verifies that the hat or head covering in your photo is part of recognized, traditional religious attire that is customarily or required to be worn continuously in public.
  • If you wear a hat or head covering for medical purposes, submit a signed doctor's statement verifying the hat or head covering in your photo is used daily for medical purposes.

If you are wearing a head covering for religious or medical purposes, your full face must be visible and the hat or head covering cannot obscure your hairline or cast shadows on your face.

Can you take a picture of my child for their passport?

Yes, we can. According to passport regulations, a child is considered any person aged 16 or younger. The process is mostly the same as an adult passport, but there are some differences.

  1. You must have a document that proves your relationship to your child (US birth certificate, foreign birth certificate, adoption decree, or custody decree).
  2. Both parents must be present to have your child's passport photo taken, and both parents must have a US government issued photo ID.
  3. Infants may not be photographed with any other person, so please make sure they can either sit by themselves, or you have a car seat or carrier to place them in.

How soon should I get my passport photo?

Passport photos must be taken less than six months before your filing the application for your passport.


Can I apply for a passport at Campus Connection as well?

Campus Connection is not an acceptance facility for passport applications. We do not issue passports or other travel documents.

For information about applying for your passport please see How to Apply for a Passport.